Friday, November 6, 2009

The Story of the Two Princesses - a dialogue

A dialogue is a conversation between two or more parties.
By Emily

Once in a large, open forest two princesses were swimming in the large river. One princess was the ruler of water. The other princess was the ruler of animals. The water princess' name was Bubbles and the animal princess' name was Gazel. They were very peaceful until they ran into each other. " Why are you swimming in my water!" exclaimed Bubbles.
" Why, I can swim in any water I want!" retorted Gazel.
" What is your purpose in these waters?" asked Bubbles.
" I train water creatures!" retorted Gazel.
" Why did you pick this river?" asked Bubbles.
" Because. Why are you so nosy?" asked Gazel.
" Because bad people come and try to poison these fresh waters of mine." said Bubbles.
" Really?" asked Gazel in an I-could-care-less voice.
" Yeah, we have to suck out all the water and then replace it!" continued Bubbles.
" I suppose you don't take out the fish carcases. Do you?" said Gazel.
" Of course not! Who do you think I am?" asked Bubbles.
" Well you're obviously not smart!" retorted Gazel.
" Sometimes I don't know who to trust!" yelled Bubbles
" I don't poison water. If I did the animals would die! " exclaimed Gazel.
" I never said you did it!" yelled Bubbles.
" Ugh! You are mean!" insulted Gazel.
" I think you are just jealous!" retorted Bubbles.
" Why would I be jealous of you?" asked Gazel.
" Because I get to rule water and water is bigger and better than animals!" explained Bubbles.
" Oh please! I would never be jealous of you!" retorted Gazel.
" Whatever you say," said Bubbles.
" Arrg! can I just finish my underwater training and leave? Or do I have to stand here and argue all day?" asked Gazel.
" Yeah, I guess you are right. It does not make any sense to just stand here and argue." agreed Bubbles
" Hey, you know what?" asked Gazel.
" What?" asked Bubbles.
" We finally agreed on something!" answered Gazel.
"Yeah that is weird." agreed Bubbles.
" Do you want to go for a swim?" asked Gazel
" Sure. That would be fun!" agreed Gazel
So the two girls swam off down the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment